Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks top 10 list is Favorite Cozy reading spots:
- My Tub: I thought I would the weird one by picking this,but reading some others it's apparent I'm not. I've been told it's a stupid place to do because the books could get wet (Duh) or something else could happen. (although I don't know what). I also have a little neck pillow for it jsut because the way my stupid tub is shaped. it doesn't have a slant to it.
- The Car: Don't worry I'm not reading and driving at the same time. I love to be able to take a book with me when someone else is driving and we have a little bit of a drive. (actually even if it's a short distance I stil read). I had a friend ask me one time how I could read in a moving car because it made her car sick. My answer. It's simple. I guess I'm not a car-sickness kind of person. I know this is bad, but I take my books with me and leave them in the front passenger seat, and read at redlights if I can. (Some red lights are so freaking long) This is not a habit I promise.
- My bed: This is probably one of those answers everybody will put, but it truly is one of the best/coziest places to read. To be able to snuggle in your comforter and in my case with my dog right next to me (or under my legs if I'm sitting a weird way I can't explain) Also with my cat sitting on my other side. I love my animals coziness.
- At work: Yup, you read right. I love to read at work. Not actually while I'm working because that would be pretty hard to do. What with counting and all. On my breaks I usually like to go to our breakroom and take my book with me. I can usually get in a few chapters if I try hard enough. I use to be able to read at my other job after we slowed down at night, but this store is much more fast paced.
- In the chair I'm sitting in now: LOL how's that one for you. It's actually just a dining room chair that my butt has grown accustom to while staying with my mom. (electricity is turned off, but no worries it will be back on friday after 2 months of not being at MY apartment) I'll sit here and mess on the computer awhile, and then grab my books I have sitting next to me and read. Then back to my computer. It sometimes is an ugly cycle. :) Like I said it's quite comfy to me now. Maybe because I've made an indentation in the chair. :)
- The Park: I don't go to the park much to read, but we do have a few little parks around where I live and to be able to just go there and sit on a bench or one of the picnic tables at like dusk. When it's not hot or cold is really relaxing and can be very peaceful if no one else is around.