Top Ten Tuesday is Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week list is Top ten books I resolve to read in 2011.
So this list could be very long if it weren't only 10 books, but seeing as how that's the case I will try to pick 10.
In no particular order I give you my ten.....
- Beautiful Darkness- You would think for as long as it took me to find this book. I would have read it the day I bought it. I didn't though *sad* It's just a big BIG book. I really do want to find out about Lena and Ethan and more of their journey.
- Fade and (Gone when I get it)- Shhh it's not two books. It doesn't count as two. :) I want to read this book *cough* books because I read Wake and I felt like I needed more to the story of Janie and Cabel so yeah reading these would probably help with that.
- The Mortal Instruments Books- I feel like I'm behind times here with these books. I have the first two well actually I have the second my sister in law has my first book. I need to get the third before I start though so I'm not completely behind. I know the 4th comes out sometime this year.
- Catching Fire (and Mockingjay)- Again I'm behind the times here. I did read the first Hunger games book, and wasn't overly thrilled with it so maybe that's why I'm taking my time on these. Plus, I don't have mockingjay yet.
- Wuthering Heights- You know I was actually going to buy this today when I went to HPB. I had it in my hand the pretty cover with the flower, but I put it back because I had way to many books. You ever do that? Go into a book store and have a crapload of books only to think to yourself. "You have too many just put some down and walk away slowly." Yeah, I do all the time. Anyways, it's sad to say but I really haven't read in of the "classics" I'm thinking I need to start somehwere. :)
- Black Dagger Brotherhood books- These were some of the first series books I put on my list. Yet, somehow I haven't read any.
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth- I know this may seem weird seeing as how I have it under "currently reading" I keep putting it down and reading other books then going back to it. So I need to finish it.
- Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist- I don't know why I want to read this one. It's just one that's been on my list for awhile. *shrugs*
- Speak (or any of Laurie Halse Anderson books)- I have this book on my sehlf actually I just need to read it. I've heard so many good things about it. Then there's the whole banned thing.
- The Eragon Series- These are some seriously thick books, but I've heard from my sister in law that they're nothing like the movies so I have to admit that makes me curious.
I know I know half the books on here are more towards series, but what can I say.
Tell me what are some of yours?