17 Reasons I adored 17 First Kisses in review form sort of. :)
1. I love how each kiss has it's own back story
2. The MC is a tomboy no matter how girly she gets.
3. Both parents are present. How often can you say that?
4. I love the family dynamic.
5. It nails high school.
10. It tackles different issues.
11. Past and Present POVs
For full review
Follow the FFBC 17 First Kisses Blog Tour and don't miss anything!
Rachael Allen lives in Atlanta, GA where she's working furiously on her PhD in neuroscience. When she's not doing science or writing YA, you can find her chasing after her toddler and her two sled dogs. Her debut YA novel 17 FIRST KISSES, is forthcoming from Harper Teen. Rachael may or may not have had 17 first kisses...luckily she doesn't kiss and tell.
||Goodreads|| ||Twitter|| ||Website||
Win (1) Signed Copy of 17 First Kisses + Swag, + an ARC of I Will Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (US Only)