Hosted by Falling for YA
Oh the dreaded Netgalley and Edelweiss books.
I swear these two sites (plus Amazon and their one click shopping) keep my little kindle fire full of things to read so much so that I tend to keep on adding instead of trying to read them. Maybe, this year will be different, and I'll actually get some kindle time. Maybe.
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it's not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
My goal is to read at least 10 of them, and it shouldn't be to hard because I have some of them on other challenges as well. The will be linked to their reviews.
Side effects may vary by Julie Murphy
Kissing In America by Margo Robb
Inspire by Cora Carmack
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Vanished by E.E Cooper