I've thought about doing some kind of "Get to know the Blogger" type feature thing here at Bookaholics Anonymous. I know you're thinking there are tons of those out there. Yes, that is true but I want to do one as well. I mean it never hurts to learn about your fellow bloggers and friends right? I want to try and make mine fit in with my theme I have here. I still have a few things to work out, but if you're interested in doing this then fill out the forum below. I will contact you as soon as possible.
Want to know what to expect?Here is a sample Ashley Admits she's a Bookaholic. I answered all the questions I will ask. (If you can't hear it's okay.) I went a step further and did it in video format because 1.) I love Vlogging/videos 2.) It's a little more personal, and I like to show the readers who I am. 3.) Did I mention I love videos. You can do it by simply filling out the questions, or make a vlog posting it to youtube (or where ever you post), and send me the link so I can put the video up. However you would like to answer is totally up to you. I am totally game for anything.
I hate a lot of rules, but I feel I should put a few down
- You don't have to have a book blog, but you have to love books. That's obvious. (If you don't have a blog, I can make arrangements so you can still be featured.)
- Once I send you the questions please get back with me as soon as possible. Let me know either way if you're still interested in doing it. I understand life gets in the way. If I haven't heard from you with in a week of sending you the email then I'll go to the next on my list, and come back to you.
- Once I get it back I will post it that day (I prefer to make this a Monday feature), but any day that week will work.
- It would be nice if you were a follower, but it's not necessary.
- Be willing to have a post on your site the day I feature you letting people know about it. So they to can sign up!
- Once you're featured I will make a little button for you that looks something like the graphic above that says sample. Yours will have your site name or just your name on it (which ever you prefer). Then you can proudly show it off with a link back here. :0) I will also link you below as been accepted in to the Bookaholics Anonymous Group.
- Over all I just want you to enjoy it!
Leave me a comment below so that I know you signed up.