is hosted by the girls over at The Broke and The Bookish.
I haven't really participated in this lately or anything for the matter because I've been in the process of moving and hanging out with the boyfriend so I've been neglecting my site, but now I'm all moved and I'll try to get back to regular programming.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Favorite Quotes From Books
I absolutely love this topic because when I first started reading I would have a piece of paper and my pen by me and every quote I liked I would write down. Vampire Academy and the Twilight books are two series that I have tons of quotes from, but for the sake of this I'll try and go through my reviews and find the ones I liked most.
1. Always a witch--Yes, I'll live or Yes the second cake she just ate is okay. Kind of important to be specific here. (Gabriel to Tamsins mom)
2.Anna dressed in Blood-Yes, smashing you'll be just like those four chaps in the movie. You know the one, with the over-sized marshmallow. (Gideon)-You've got to be kidding me. (Cas)
3. Bloodlines- -Also, I didn't trust any guy who used more styling products then I did. (Sydney)
4. The Body Finder--What are you doing here? (Violet)I couldn't sleep . What about you? (Jay)
She opted for the obvious and filled her voice with as much sarcasm as she could. I live here actually. (Violet)
Ha-ha smart-ass. I was asking if maybe you couldn't sleep too. (Jay)
5. Fixing Delilah-How easily somethings can be broken for good and for bad, and how somethings, no matter how shattered, can still go back together. (Delilah's toughts on a glass cow that she broke)
-True friendship is never perfect, but it is important.
6. Hex Hall- "Sopie Mercer," Elodie intoned, "we have come to induct you into our sisterhood. Say the five word to begin the ritual."(Elodie) "Are you freaking kidding me?" (Sophie)
"No the five words are "I accept your offer, sisters." (Anna)
7.Hex Hall- Or maybe they were staring at me as I tried to descreetly wipe sweat away from between my breasts with-out appearing to get to second base with myself. (Sophie)
8. Paranormalcy- We spent the rest of the morning conjugating. (a word that sounds dirty but is in fact boring)-Evie
9.Vampire Academy-Forcing 5 year olds to spell Vasilisa Dragomir and Rosemarie Hathaway was beyond cruel and we'd, I'd rather responded appropriately. I chucked my book at our teacher and called her a fascist bastard. I hadn't known what those words meant, but I known how to hit a moving target. (Rose)
10. I'd tell you I'd love you, but then I'd have to kill you- -Where are we putting paper towels again? (Bex)Depends. What's on it? (Liz)
Spaghetti Sauce ...I think or blood? (Bex)
So either they love pasta or are a family of axe murders? (Cammie)